Charities and associations rely on a number of things, whether that be donations, volunteer work or fundraising to help those in need. However, if the worst was to happen, to continue your great work, it’s vital to have a bespoke charity insurance policy in place.
Our commercial team can provide you with a straight-forward charities & associations insurance quote which will offer you and your organisation the protection it needs. Depending on the size and complexity of the organisation, our expert team can even visit your premises to gain a greater understanding of your insurance requirements.
What can charities & associations insurance include?
- Buildings, contents and stock
- Business interruption (including for donations and grants)
- Public and employers’ liability
- Legal expenses
- Minibus and fleet
- Professional indemnity
- Trustee and management liability
- Reputational risk including public relations (PR) crisis management, libel and slander, and death of a patron
Protect the good work you do with charities & associations insurance from SEIB. Call us on 01708 850 000 for a quote today or email email@example.com.
Did you know?
SEIB have a long history of working with charities, and are owned by Ecclesiastical Insurance Group, who are themselves owned by the charity All Churches Trust.